Today’s manicure is quite a popular procedure, the advantages of which have already appreciated the many representatives of a strong half of mankind.
The procedure of manicure for men:
- Remove the excess length using nail scissors or special clippers. Nails should be no longer than 1 mm.
- Nail file gives nails a shape. The nail plate should visually follow the shape of the finger to manicure looked natural. Usually men prefer round nails, which always look decently and well maintained.
- Further, it is necessary to remove overgrown cuticle using a pusher.
- Put hands in a bath with warm water. In the water you can add any aromatic oils to relax and sea salt to strengthen nails. The steaming time should be about 10-15 minutes.
- Trim the softened cuticle carefully around the nail with a special tool. Remove the remaining cuticle using the orange stick.
- Polishing is a crucial stage for appearance the nails in Men’s manicure. This allows you to remove scratches, to smooth the nail plate and to give the nails well-groomed appearance.
- The final stage is the hydration of the hands using any cosmetic cream or oil.
The advantages of Men’s manicure:
– manicure makes the nails clean and healthy.
– hands look well-groomed and neatly.