Paraffinotherapy is a cosmetic procedure by using paraffin, essential oils, salts and other products for skin care of hands and strengthen of weak nails. The impact of the components included in composition of cosmetic paraffin assists in the elimination of dryness, redness and peeling. It restores to the skin smoothness, elasticity and velvety. Hot manicure can be combined with classical or the European manicure. Hot manicure is recommended for both men and women.
The procedure of hot oil manicure:
1.Treat hands by sanitizer, remove the old nail polish.
- Nail file gives your nails the desired shape.
- Put the fingertips in a bath with cosmetic paraffin for 7-10 min.
- Rub the lotion into the cuticle and skin using light massage movements.
- Remove the cuticle with help of an orange stick or manicure tweezers.
- Give the nail surface a healthy shine with the nail buffer.
- At your wish the nails can be covered strengthening product or decorative nail polish.
The advantages of hot oil manicure:
– regenerates and nourishes the skin.
– has a rejuvenating effect.